IWSG: OCT 7 2026
Hey Everyone!
First of all---I love this question.
I haven't liked the idea of ghostwriting ever. Money---yeah, yeah that can get you someone to write an entire book and shut their mouths about their work.
Writing is something that's unique to a person. And some people, they actually love it to make art out of it. And some people are lucky enough to have it as their career.
Some people choose GHOSTWRITING as their career. It's a choice that a person makes and she/he gets paid for it.
I don't think ghostwriters do it because they don't want to be known for their work. That's stupid because there exists anonymous authors everywhere. Ghostwriters do it for money and I think there must be psychotic already-rich ghostwriters who might do it for the thrill of it. Thrill? Yeah, I mean, there's "ghost" in your job title.
Ghost writing is not the same as AI writing. But yes---definitely linked.
Linked where exactly?
Someone else getting credit for something they didn't do.
I'm not really okay with that. I don't really get why someone would need to claim that they wrote a book. I don't think I could ever do that because it doesn't feel right to me. I mean, people can buy rights to a book and the author's name could still belong to the writer.
Author is the writer. Not the one who bought the rights.
Give a writer some respect. Honor the writing. Writing is unique to each person. And if they're bought, imagine how good they must be in what they do. It's a disrespect to not admit keeping ghostwriters. Okay maybe, the author can be the person who bought the rights. But who is the writer? The one who bought the rights cannot have bought the right to claim that they wrote it. That shouldn't be legal! The writer has the right to be the writer and it isn't something that can be sold or bought.
| Daily Mail |
Millie Bobby Brown recently had her author debut. But everyone knows that she had a ghost
writer and that her name is Kathleen McGurl. That doesn't sound very messed up. There's an author. Then there's the writer. Yay.
Some other things:
Random Dump
Life is full of exams. And I'm still not studying:)
2026 is almost over.
Christmas is around the corner.
I'm not ready for Doomsday. Did you get to watch Encore?
I'm watching Daredevil right now and I'm loving it.
The movie adaptation of The Love Hypothesis was a good movie but it disappointed me.
The book I've been waiting forever, Stephanie Garber's The Mirror of Infinite Endings just got published and I'm sitting here with my unblinking eyes to see whether the prices would go down.
TEENITY
Me and a few other teens are planning to launch a NPO on education. It aims to get information about all the existing/possible career opportunities to young people and help them recognize what's best for them. You can find us on Instagram: teenity.wayday
Basically every Friday, we will host a webinar in which a guest (a college student, educator, graduate, expert) will share their career journey, explain the pro's and con's, give an overview and answer selected questions. That's how we intend to start this. Later on, we hope to create good content, have a newsletter, launch a merch and somethings like that.
If you would like to to sign up to be a speaker, please register in this Google form.
And by the way, during revision class when everyone was studying, a kid suddenly hissed at me and then pointed toward's the teacher's desk. Me being short, hadn't noticed it from the backbench. But there my chemistry teacher was, yelling at a kid to study some topic and then she proceeded to continue reading----MY BOOK.
Has that happened to you?
I mean, I knew she'd borrowed it from my English teacher but I wasn't expecting this.
When she went out, the entire class was looking at me:)
PS, you want to know this.
There was a textbook activity about BLOGS and my teacher looked at me after reading the question and announced 'Rida is a blogger'.
The girl sitting in front of me turned around, 'You're a VLOGGER?'
And that was when my teacher assigned me to do a presentation.
They still have no interest in it:) These girls ask each other to send voice notes if a text ever gets longer. Why do people not like to read anything that's not popular anymore? It annoys me.
BYEEEE<3
🤵♀️📖💓
Rida, AKA SeñoRida, is a 2010-born girly. Her hobbies include reading, writing, and fan-girling. She is obsessed with fried chicken, purple, and books. She’s never a follower but a fan, and she believes that’s how it’s supposed to be. She’s an ordinary human who wants to do extraordinary things.Her debut novel, This Ends This Summer is a coming of age, swoon worthy, heart melting romance that you must not miss because the love she writes, is a holy trinity of respect, trust and hope and life is lived if we live for love!
Amazon India 📖 Flipkart📖 Writer's Pocket
.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment