IWSG: SEP 2 2026

 Hi!


Click here to get to IWSG







The awesome co-hosts for the September 2 posting of the IWSG are Kate Larkinsdale, SE White, JS Pailly, Olga Godim, and Natalie Aguirre!  

September is also the fifteenth anniversary of the IWSG!


THANK YOU TO THE CO HOSTS!

September 2 question - Do you have a favorite character archetype you tend to gravitate toward in your writing?

Character archetypes? 

Oh man.

Whatever I write, I want at least a sprinkle of romance in it. I don't have a perfect explanation for it. Out in the real world, I'm not very "romantic". I don't believe in the poetic love. I'm much more of the "Love is a choice" person and I'm annoyingly practical. I give advice to all my friends about love and it's just me saying "Be practical" in the end. That should explain why; no matter what, I end up wanting to read and write romance. 

I love the genre. 

Have a great September everyone! I can't wait to visit your blogs. I'll be late---I'm sorry but I have school but I'll definitely make it!

I am so glad to be part of this group. Thank you to everyone, especially to Alex J Cavanaugh. Wishing everyone a great IWSG day! The 15th anniversary! 

Aaaaand:(
I will have to exit from the group after December's IWSG day. After that---I will be offline till 2028 May 7th. I'll be leaving home to a "coaching centre" on March 31 where I'll have no access to the internet. And January to March is full of exams and applications. :)


Gbbbye<3
 
And if you don't mind me asking---any tips on learning chemistry? Organic chemistry to be specific? It's killing me at this point and all I have is a truckload of "backlogs" to work with.

This Ends This Summer💗💛 |
SeñoRida💎|


This Ends This Summer📖is the debut novel of teen author SeñoRida🤵‍♀️

About Book📖💓

Fifteen year old Sasha Samuelson has been battling PTSD for the past eight years. After the traumatic incident that brought a dark shadow over her family, she's been on a drastic loop.

Sasha had always been a ghost. And she didn't know any better. She chose to know no better. But summers change everything.

The old playmate, her little crush--Raven Ice--walked into her life this summer, and told her that he wasn't just in her dream.

But like a dream, This Ends This Summer.

This Ends This Summer is a young adult coming of age high school romance that will take you on a road trip through another crepuscular summer💛


Rida, AKA SeñoRida, is a 2010-born girly. Her hobbies include reading, writing, and fan-girling. She is obsessed with fried chicken, purple, and books. She’s never a follower but a fan, and she believes that’s how it’s supposed to be. She’s an ordinary human who wants to do extraordinary things.Her debut novel, This Ends This Summer is a coming of age, swoon worthy, heart melting romance that you must not miss because the love she writes, is a holy trinity of respect, trust and hope and life is lived if we live for love!


Social media links;
Instagram: @rida.senorida

Goodreads

This Ends This Summer

Amazon India

Flipkart

Writer's Pocket


 

Comments

  1. I'm a very practical person too. Thanks for the heads up about when you have to take a break from our group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chemistry was never my realm of expertise, but I'm wishing you as much success as you need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I'm no help for chemistry, but best of luck to you during your internetless endeavors.

    Practical romance is the best, if you ask me. Grand gestures are great and all, but it's the little day to day stuff that keeps us in love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a long time! We will miss you. Will you occasionally be able to check your email?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you'll be without Internet.
    As I've been reading your book, so far I can say that you need a better editor. If the editor charged you anything, they owe you a refund. The story itself is okay, but the editor really wasn't qualified. Possibly it's formatting? There are many paragraphs where more than one character is speaking. It's confusing. I'm only about 30% through so far.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts